A new air conditioner is a major investment. At Champion Services, we understand that and we promise to do everything we can to help you get the right system for your home and your specific needs in Evanston, Green River, Rock Springs, and Ogden. Here are some things to think about.
Factors to Consider
When buying a new air conditioner, you want it to suit your home. Here’s what we will ask you about and what we want you to consider before choosing your new unit.
- How often you turn your AC on? Do you use it every single day or only on the warmest days?
- What temperature is comfortable for you? When you keep your home cooler, your AC has to be able to work harder and longer for you.
- How big is your home? Larger spaces require larger ACs or multiple units to make sure you stay cool.
- Your thoughts on energy-saving appliances. They may cost more up front, but they may save you money over the long haul.
- How satisfied are you with your current AC? If you like the size, type, and brand of your AC, we can probably get you one that’s similar. If you hate it, we can help you get something different.
Not sure if you need a new air conditioner? No worries! It can be hard to tell if you need a new AC system or if you just need AC repair. Check out our article “4 Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner” for help deciding if AC replacement is right for you.
Types of AC Systems
There are a wide variety of AC systems that we can install for you.
These are great if you’re renting or if you only want/need to cool a smaller area in your home.
If you only need to cool one area of your home at a time, these can help you get comfortable no matter where you are in the house.
Ductless Mini-Split AC
These are awesome if you’re not up for retrofitting your house for central AC or if you only want to cool certain parts of your home at any given time. You’ll get more control and still stay cool.
Hybrid or Heat Pump Systems
If you’re looking for an efficient way to both heat and cool your home and you don’t need a massive amount of cooling power, a heat pump might be your best option.
This is what most people think of when they think of air conditioning in Evanston, Green River, Rock Springs, and Ogden, UT. We can help you get a new cooling unit or retrofit your home if it doesn’t have ductwork.
Get Reliable AC Replacement & Installation
When you decide it’s time for a new AC unit in Evanston or Ogden, UT, rely on Champion Services for fast, friendly, and reliable air conditioning services. Our highly skilled HVAC technicians are trained to understand any make or model you may want, and will install your new AC system to the manufacturer’s guidelines. We won’t leave until you are satisfied with the work done, and your house is cool. Call us at Champion Services today to get the best new air conditioning unit for you!